"I've been teaching English to all ages and nationalities since I was 16. It is my passion, my life. There is nothing I love more than linguistics, well, except maybe kids =)) I'm a true believer in moving forward with my students, no matter the age. The more you give, the more the students take from you. I'd like to think, that I not only give knowledge, but also love for learning itself!"
- Name: Katia
- Age: 27 y.o.
- Status: happily married
- Kids: baby girl, born April 30, 2014
- Last places of work: English Playschool Moscow; Embassy of Russian Federation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- My job now: full time mom
- Languages: English, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, bit of French and Serbian
- Hobbies: creative writing, picture books, music; interested in American folklore
- Favorite book: "The Measure of a Man" by Sidney Poitier
- Favorite movie: "Casablanca"
- Favorite song: "Jolene" by Dolly Parton
- Website: Books On The Kitchen Table
- Instagram Blog: @kikizclassroom
Reach me in the comments below or write to
Пишите мне ниже в комментариях или на е-адрес